This ski hill was constructed by either the Brown or Ellitz family in the late 1940's. Tickets for the tow rope were sold at the Goodnow Store and Tavern. The ski slope terminated onto Big Bearskin Lake. Skiers held onto two rope to return back up the hill. The system reportedly was powered by an old Buick car engine until the early 1950's when the ski hill was shut down by Frank Erlize who then owned and ran the Goodnow Store and Tavern.