Original Cassian Station 1905

Original Cassian Station 1905

Photo of original Cassian Depot, along the Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul Railway in 1905, shortly after Cassian was split away from the Town of Woodboro.  Prior to this time the station had been known as Cassonova's Junction, the name being shortened in 1903, to Cassian when the Jensen's store and Post Office was built nearby. There is no other town by that name.

Find the last offers by SkyBet at www.bettingy.com BettingY.com Bonuses

Town of Cassian FacebookTown of Cassian

9110 Church Rd, Harshaw, WI 54529

Copyright © 2014 Town of Cassian. All Rights Reserved.