The Milwaukee Road, Harshaw Train Depot as it was called about 1949. It was a busy transfer site, for folks wanting to get to Rhinelander. Passenger rail service was discontinued in 1956, and freight service about 10 years later. The depot was torn down in 1969, and the rails taken up in 1973. The RR right-of-way was converted to the Bearskin Trail in the late 1980's and is today enjoyed by hikers and bikers in summer, and snowmobiles in winter.